The New Digital Disruptors — What Impact Will They Have on Transforming Healthcare?” - a Presentation by Bunny Ellerin, director of the Columbia Business School Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program
Thursday, May 23
The Columbia Business School Alumni Club of Boston is pleased to host a presentation and networking reception with Bunny Ellerin, director of the Columbia Business School Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program on Thursday, May 23.
Bunny's presentation is titled “The New Digital Disruptors — What Impact Will They Have on Transforming Healthcare?”
We hope you can attend this special event on May 23 and give a warm welcome to Bunny in Boston. We will be graciously hosted by Kevin Martin, a Columbia Law Alumnus and Partner at Goodwin Procter, at Goodwin's Seaport offices.
- 6:00pm - Networking
- 6:30pm - Presentation and Discussion with Bunny
- 7:15pm - Networking
Below, please find details and logistics for the upcoming program.
- Date: May 23, 2019
- Location: Goodwin Procter, 100 Northern Ave, Boston, MA
- Security: Please bring an ID for check-in
- Directions: Walking distance from the Silver Line (Courthouse Station) and Red Line (South Station)
- Parking: There is a parking garage located at 100 Northern Avenue. Vehicle access to the garage is at the back of the building, adjacent to the Institute of Contemporary Art, and there is direct elevator access to the building lobby from the garage.
- Cost: $20/alumni, $30/guest - please click here to buy tickets
We're looking forward to seeing you there!